There exists a noxious ideology with fanatical followers who use tactics of intimidation, manipulation, and outright violence to attack and suppress both men and women to further their quest for power and control.
We are, of course, referring to the cancer that is feminism.
Much has already been said about the theory of feminism which owes its entire existence to lies, hypocrisy, and double-standards. And considering the audience here, we won’t go over those facts again. But what I do want to bring your attention to is how feminism operates in practice.
Feminism is terrorism?
The FBI defines terrorism as, “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”
Compare that definition with the feminist terror tactics of the past and present:
- Getting men fired from their jobs for disagreeing with their wicked ideology, or just making up false accusations to get rid of men they see as competitors.
- Sending bomb threats and death threats to individuals who oppose their views, including Erin Pizzey, who started the first domestic violence shelter. Her crime? Realizing that women are just as capable of violence as men.
- Attacking free speech and the freedom of assembly with censorship, bomb threats, by pulling the fire-alarm, and through physical intimidation.
- Advocating violence against high-profile individuals, with at least one assassination attempt.
- Vandalizing property and physically assaulting men.
- And much more…
As you can see, feminism almost fits the FBI definition above—almost, because of the word “unlawful.”
The truth is that feminist terror tactics are largely tolerated and even sanctioned by the Western governments (as we shall see later), thus making much of their actions technically lawful.
Now, some of you may still have doubts that feminism could be identified as a terrorist movement (and I say movement as opposed to an ‘organization’ because calling them organized would be a joke). So, to better understand their terrorist nature, let us take a look at some of the similarities and differences between feminism and other terrorist groups.